Holle Goat stage 2
Holle Goat formula is great for babies with a cow milk allergy or a sensitive tummy. Goat milk is naturally easier to digest, more like breast milk and contains less lactose than cow milk. Infants sensitive to cow milk often thrive on goat milk. Holle Goat milk formulas are made from grass fed, Organic/Demeter produced goat milk. Unlike American produced infant formulas Holle formulas are free of added sugars, GMO ingredients, chemicals, steroids, hormones and antibiotics. They contain just the right amount of carbohydrates to sustain and satisfy your growing baby. Healthy fatty acids, nutrients such as vitamins A, C, E and B as well as essential minerals provide everything your baby needs.
Holle formula is made from 99% organically produced goat’s milk. The goats graze on the lush biodynamic fields and pastures giving superior quality to milk used in Holle's baby formula. Holle farmers avoid the painful dehorning of goats. The remaining 1% of ingredients are vitamins and minerals which are necessary for your baby’s development. This milk is suitable if replacing or in addition to breastfeeding.
Full cream goats milk powder*42%, maltodextrin*, lactose*, vegetable oils* (palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), starch*,sodium citrate, vitamin C, calcium carbonate, L-tryptophan, L-cystine, iron lactate, L-isoleucine, vitamin E, zinc sulphate, calcium-D-pantothenate, niacin, copper sulphate, vitamin A, thiamin, riboflavin, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12
* from organic farming
Allergen declaration: Contains milk.
Please note: Goat milk diets reduce the risk of allergies. Even a low-allergen diet cannot provide absolute protection, but it reduces the risk of allergies.
Certified organic by EU standards